Wardrobe Essential: White Cropped Pants

Today's outfit is full of wardrobe basics that you already probably have in your closet: white cropped pants, a striped shirt, a navy blazer, comfy low-heeled pumps, a structured tote, gold jewelry, and a light scarf.  This combo is a current favorite go-to outfit for work, because it is so easy to throw on in the morning without needing to think too hard.  I try so hard to be a morning person, but it's just not in my nature and anything that makes getting out the door faster is a win in my book.  The key component of this outfit that I want to focus on today is these white crops: a wardrobe essential for summer and any time of the year.  I found this pair at Nordstrom Rack several years ago, and although I have other pairs of white jeans I've found that J Brands just fit me the best.  Do you have a go-to brand for pants that you just know will always fit?  J Brands are that brand for me.

Other elements of this outfit that I want to rave about are this scarf and pumps.  As a girl who was lucky enough to grow up riding horses, I fell in love with the print: horse silhouettes in the middle and hoofprints around the edges.  Can we also talk about these navy pumps?  I was so happy to find these Michael Kors pumps in the same type of navy saffiano leather to match my tote.  You are going to see this shoe/tote combo often, my friends.  Apologies in advance.

One last rave: I am thrilled and honored to be featured on the lovely Ada of Elegance and Mommyhood's Spring Must-Haves Feature!  Please go check out Ada's post here when you have a moment to see all of her spring must-have picks.





Cropped Pants: J Brand (old)
Blazer: Forever 21 (old), check out the "Classic Woven Blazer" in navy, $27.80 at Forever 21 here
Striped Shirt: H&M (old), similar "Essential Stripe V-Neck Tee" in navy stripe, $13.99 (on sale!) at Gap here
Horse-Print Scarf: Purchased in Shanghai, check out the adorable "Wellies and Brollies Scarf," $16 at Conversation Pieces Boutique here
Pumps: MICHAEL Michael Kors "Flex Pump" in navy saffiano, $98.95 at Nordstrom here 
Tote: Prada "Saffiano Lux Small Tote" in navy, see available colors at Saks Fifth Avenue here
Watch:  Marc by Marc Jacob "Henry" in gold, $250 at Nieman Marcus here

I believe a person can wear white pants all-year round, but white cropped pants are particularly on point for summer outfits.  Check out my picks for white cropped pants below, at an affordable range of $35-$128:


Left: "Skinny Skinny Crop Zip Jeans" in pure white, $128 at Madewell here
Middle: Style&co. "Zip-Pocket Pull-On Capri Pants" in bright white (also available in chic khaki and deep black), $34.99 at Macy's here
Right: "Textured Basketweave Cropped Pants in Julie Fit" in white, $69.50 at Loft here 

 How would you style white pants for summer?  Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Linking up with the lovely Agi over at Vodka Infused Lemonade and Lauren over at Style Elixir.

 vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Style Elixir

Comments

Popular Posts