Neutral Animal Print

The weekend is finally here!  I am finishing this post from 30,000 feet in the air, as I am currently on my way to NYC for a long weekend of eating and shopping with my big sis and Grandmother!  We three ladies love to take girls' trips, and I am so thankful to have opportunities to travel with my fantastic family.  I truly am both blessed and spoiled.  ;) 

I meant to publish today's post yesterday, but have been scurrying to tie things off at work this week before my trip.  I recently wore this outfit to work, consisting of a neutral animal print top, faux leather skirt, and wedges.  The blouse is a bit sheer, so I added a cami underneath, but I love the subtle print for the office!  Simple gold accessories, a patent belt, and a sleek pony rounded out the look.





Blouse: "Animal Print Silk Tank" in urban grey, some sizes still available online, $52.99 at Banana Republic here
Skirt: "Faux-Leather High-Waist Pencil Skirt" in khaki, $22.49 (on clearance) at the Limited here
Belt: Another Line "Faux Leather Belt" in soft taupe, $28 at Nordstrom here
Pumps: CL by Chinese Laundry "Nima" in nude patent, $39.95 at Amazon here
Necklace: "Round Chain-Link Necklace" in gold, $10.80 at Forever 21 here
Watch: Michael Kors (old), check out the Michael Kors "Slim Runway" bracelet watch in gold, $180 at Nordstrom here
Bracelets: Cartier Love, Wanderlust & Co

Neutral animal print is great for the office because it allows you to show some pattern and personality without pushing the envelope.  Check out my save and splurge picks on animal print pieces below:


Left: Save on the "Animal Print Peplum Top" in black/cream, $13.99 (on sale!) at Forever 21 here
Middle: Save on the Oasis "Animal Stripe Shell Top" in multi, $40.73 at Asos here
Right: Save on the "Animal-Print Cap-Sleeve Dress" in sexy animal, $49.99 (on sale!) at Victoria's Secret here


Left: Splurge on the Corey Lynn Calter "Delightful as a Feather" dress, $190.99 (on sale!) at Modcloth here
Middle: Splurge on the Whistles "Fluro Animal Jacquard Top" in pink, $186.67 at Asos here
Right: Splurge on the Joie "Animal Print Blouse," $238 at Barneys here

How do you like to style animal print?  Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world and leaving a comment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts